NB2A: Progress Test on Unit 3 on Wednesday 7th December. NB2C: Progress Test on Unit 3 on Friday 9th December.
This is what we need to know:
- have to / had to
- present simple / present continuous
- activity and state verbs
- word building
- argue / discuss / fight
- how to apologise. (e.g. "I'm sorry but I can't go to the cinema tonight.")
- how to give a reason for (not) doing something. (e.g. "I have to take my parents to the airport.")
- how to make a promise. (e.g. "I'll phone you tomorrow.")
- how to write an informal letter.