- NA1: Monday 24th October
- NB2C: Tuesday 25th October
- NB2A: Friday 28th October (new date)
This is what we need to know about:
Students of NB2
- countries where they speak English;
- Jamie Oliver;
- Princess Ann;
- the British way of life;
- speed dating.
- question words (Who / How much / How many / Where / How often / How long, etc . . . . );
- how to ask questions about commuting;
- free time activities (When do we use: do / play / go / go to);
- frequency adverbs and expressions (always, occasionally, once a week, etc . . . );
- adjectives and their order.
- how to form questions (Who do you love?);
- how to form questions when the question word / words (“Who . . . ?” / “What . . . ?” / “How many people . . . ?” are the SUBJECT of the question (Who loves you?);
- how to agree with someone (So do I; Neither do I);
- how to disagree with someone: (Oh, I do! Oh, I don’t!);
- when to use: in / for / as / with.
- how to write a formal e-mail asking for information.
Students of NAI:
- illness and treatment
- question formation
- auxiliary verbs
- the . . . the . . + comparatives
- present perfect (simple and continuous)