Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Week's Writing

5, Rue Bretonneaux
37000 Paris
France

30th November 2011









Dear Sofía,

Thank you so much for your letter.

My sweet friend, only a few weeks have passed but I miss you terribly. Is everything okay without me?

Last Monday I started my new job. The commute is too long! Every day, I take the bus next to my house, and it takes an hour to arrive! It's terrible! I have no time for anything.

The flat is wonderful! It is very big and it has a terrace near the Eiffel Tower. The furniture is from the period of the French revolution. In this house I somethimes feel like a distinguished lady: vive la revolution!

Fortunately, I don't have any problems communicating with the French people because I'm bilingual.

At the weekends, I have French cooking classes. Last week, the academy staff called Jamie Oliver. With him, we learned to cook a camembert cheescake! It was delicious!

Remember the plane takes only 40 minutes to arrive. I hope to see you soon.  Guillermo sends you a big kiss. He's studying French at the moment.

Anyway, that's about it for now.

Best regards,

Nisa

PS: When you come next month, don't forget to bring a warm coat because Paris is very cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment